Monday, December 13, 2010

FAT LACES








after digging out the old FAT CAPS images recently, it got me to thinking I should post some of my other old work.
some of the photo's of this stuff are awful...done with my phone or whatever...no tripod or lights.

Most people who know me, know I like my adi dassler kicks... this series were started around 1997. I would go back to painting a pair every so often though...so maybe as recently as 95 was the last time I painted a pair. I love abstraction, but every now and then it's good to go back to doing something a bit more 'traditional'. don't most painters feel a drive to do this at times? seriously, it's a question...I dunno!

OH, btw...some of the new work I am making right now, is DAMN HOT! ...and small (framed, 25x25cm)!!!! IF you feel like you got a knot in your pocket and short of Christmas ideas, hit me up and I'll get some photo's made of them. otherwise it will be the new year now before I get my photographer to document the new pieces.as for the adidas kicks series, bad news, they ALL GONE!

AIIGHT!

peace.
ashwan

No comments:

Post a Comment