Sunday, January 10, 2010

tables turned!




I love it when something comes along to give you fresh energy. I get this from spinning when I have dug deep in the crates and found something that I haven't played in a while...like when I played last night. it's feels great to surprise an audience, give them something that they are not expecting, but fits right in and somehow it then feels like it was the only possible option.
that's also the vibe I get with these guys.
In the world right now we have so much commercial junk that it is sometimes easy to forget that a lot of people are still striving with integrity to get the most out of their art.

go peep the main site for this, it has a whole series that is definitely worth checking.
http://pitchfork.com


peace and turntables!
ashwan

No comments:

Post a Comment