Sunday, November 1, 2009

David Hockney iPod sketches


I've been thinking about picking up an ipod touch recently, but not overly convinced one way or the other....until today! after seeing the drawings David Hockney has been knocking out, I gotsta get me one of these!!!
the images are really vibrant and painterly, and I like the idea that we can do this and share it with everyone...no loss.
when you begin to use a new medium it always affects the work that you make and I am looking forward to see what happens when I start playing around with these things. I am sure it will all be awful at first, but as soon as I do anything I think is worth sharing I will let you know...if anyone wants copies, hit me up and I will email some out.

www.ashwan.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE:
    got this app and been doodling away...put some stuff together to make a short animation for new years. check it out:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq4Rdh6UgeE

    ReplyDelete