Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ashwan - (barcelona-metropolitan.com)

Ashwan - (barcelona-metropolitan.com)

Walking Gallery in Barcelona this Sunday. meeting up outside Cafe Zurich in Placa Catalunya...around 12.00.

I'm going to be presenting A version of my new Inheritance Wax mixtape along with some of the 'remixed' record covers.
this is the first official outing for this project...not the final thing, but an opportunity for me to see how I feel about some of the decisions I have made so far.

I've put a 'twist' on the record covers and had them sealed inside plastic 'bubbles'. means if you want to listen to the original samples you need to bust open the artwork. I like that dilemma.

anyways, come on down, listen to and look at where I am up to with this project...been a 2 year labour of love so far.
don't forget you can listen to some promo clips HERE and see more of the vinyl covers HERE.
PEACE.



No comments:

Post a Comment